Friday, June 20, 2014

Why A "No Overdraft Fees Ever" Offer Drives Broad Account Growth

Why should you put outside your branch PaySound® Checking plan with “no overdraft fees ever!”  Only about one-fifth of consumers have an overdraft in a year, so why would this offer appeal to the 80% who do not even overdraw their accounts?

Research shows that 70% of consumers are “very concerned” about overdraft fees, even if they never overdraw!  Why?  Because they have been inundated for several years now about heinous bank overdraft fees. A savvy marketer could not have designed a campaign to create this level of general consumer angst about overdraft fees.




But you can benefit by pitching the solution right into the heart of this motivation.  Put PaySound® Checking plan with “no overdraft fees ever!” in front of your branch and experience the new traffic.  Most will open other accounts, but they will be attracted by your unique offer.  Our clients prove it! 






2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Do you need funding to start-up or expand a business?

    We give out all kind of loan like:
    Business loan
    Personal loan
    Home loan
    Agricultural loan
    Educational loan
    Auto loan and other good Reason.

    With over 10 years of experience helping people acquire, recover and stay in their homes and expand/start their business.
    We help new entrepreneur and smart business owners to grow with adequate finance. Contact us at Ford Credit Centre LLC a private lending firm registered in Atlanta.

    We give you quality service and our interest rate is calculated at 3% per annul.

    If you are interested send us a mail for the prerequisite to begin the funding process.

    Kind Regards
    Daniel Ford
    Ford Credit Centre LLC
    409.293.4195 cell
    404.400.4210 whatsapp
    danielfordllc@gmail.com
    info@fordcreditcentre.com
    www.fordcreditcentre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete