Thursday, August 13, 2020

Lenders Going to Digital Loan Automation with Personal Service with COVID-19

The BAI's new report, Lenders Going Digital to Deal with COVID-19, documents the requirement now to deal with customers often remotely.  At the same time community banks leverage their local, personal and relation-driven service.  As the BAI points out:

"Lenders need to balance the digital and personal."

                    Terry Badger, Editor, BAI

That is why we provide the Automated Lending EXperience (ALEX).  It integrates what is best about you – local, personal, relationship service with sound underwriting – with what is best about the technology we provide to you – simplicity,  speed and efficiency.



Learn more about ALEX at RCGILTNER.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, My name is Jennifer from New Jersey , I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 719 629 0982


    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete